Sunday, November 15, 2009

My dummy

Since I'm doing a new idea (head duplication), I am looking forward to model my own 3D head sometime this week. At the same time, I need to get on with my programming, which I'm currently struggling with to find the exact code that I need.

So I did a research today on what kind of face I probably want to use. I already decided to use a total 3D, non gender plain face but I'm not sure should I make it colored or just leave it black.

I'm not sure also if I want to use front or side view for the head. These are two different examples that I found online.

Side view of the head would probably look not personal as you don't look into the model's eyes.

Front view seems more personal, as if the dummy head is looking right on the user themselves.

On the other hand, side view looks cleaner (in my opinion) but I like the front view too.

What do you think?

1 comments:

Elian said...

i'll pick 2nd choice!!!!
u can use ur own head tho....XD
ask around FA frends...they did tat during their Beta sem...tat might help....teehee...