Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Audio sayings

For part of the project, I need to do some audio recording and these are some of the expressions that I want to portray in the application.

For each head that is duplicate, there is a random saying to accompany it.

These are the expressions and sayings that the heads will say, for now just imagine the tones :-

* happy
- Yey! I just got promoted to senior vice president!

* sad
- My little brown dog got ran down by a car yesterday

* scared
- Why is my head hurting so bad?

* stressed
- There is too much stuff to do before the wedding.

* shy
- Can I have your email address?

* shocked
- I cannot believe I was fired from that office!

* in love
- He has the cutest smile with the most gorgeous dimple!

* threatening
- You expose our affair, I'm going to the cops

* annoyed
- Whatever, it's not like you're that great either

* insulted
- Excuse me? I am stronger than him!

* pissed off
- Stop stealing my cookies!

* tired
- I cannot hide this anymore

* checking someone out
- Oh, hot girl in purple dress

* bored
- There is nothing to do but stare at the wall

* jealous
- Gah! His wife is a better cook than mine

* ashamed
- I cannot believed I did this. I cannot!

* disgusted
- Eww. Why is there rat's tail in my soup!!!

* guilty
- I did it because I was really angry

* creepy
- Then I shall separate the nose from the face


Will update soon with my programming and interface stats.

0 comments: