Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Doodling ideas

If I'm doing experimental installation, then I have to reconsider the position of my equipments.

These are some of the ideas me and my friend, Kayvern were brainstorming and throwing around on msn about the new placement of the camera as the interaction will be on screen now rather than trigger points on the floor.


This was drawn with the assumption that the mirror was still in use, where the camera is located directly on top of the user.



Thoughts of building a 'roof' to set the camera on top


Or hanging it like an extended arm from the top of the screen.


Silly but necessary to throw out some ideas.

After some consideration, I might change my screen to a touch screen. It will less time consuming and still effectively carry the message.

1 comments:

Elian said...

i saw teletubbies....=)