Saturday, October 31, 2009

Limitation

After some consideration since last Monday, I decided to set a limitation on my application.

1. Instead of using a mirror to help me reflect my projection to the screen, I will reduce the size of the projection / screen so that the projector can project directly to the back of the screen. No mirrors involved.

2. Instead of having 6 trigger zones / buttons, I thought of reducing it to 4 as time is constraint. Each button of information had to be created with some amount of time as there are audios, images, animations and possibly videos involved. Some information from the other 2 buttons might be incorporated into the other 4 buttons or some information might be revised again, depending on how informative and important those information are.

3. Instead of just using black and white monochrome colors, I have decided to use full colors for the application in order to make the projection on the screen to look better and more impact.

0 comments: